Thursday, March 25, 2010

Life with Rubbermaid

A few Sundays ago, I complimented a lady at church on how nicely she was dressed for church. (I find base church-goers to dress extremely casual. I wear pants to church when the weather's not even cold.....) She replied that she just took something that wasn't in Rubbermaid!

And so the life without closets has become 'Life with Rubbermaid.' I could start a Bubba Gump litany of uses/places for Rubbermaid. We have drawers, ladders, photo boxes, step stools, regular boxes, dvd boxes, Christmas boxes, wrapping paper boxes, the heavy duty boxes....If the NEX gets in some products, they sell out in no time. Just like a run on a bank, people run for the Rubbermaid.

1 comment:

  1. My friend Joyce says she could move anyone anywhere in Ziplock bags!

    ReplyDelete