Thursday, March 25, 2010

Neighborhood Update


Upon our return from Sorrento, we drove to Valentino's for supper, then immediately returned home. Having had automatic lights off in our BAV, we couldn't get the car started for church the next day as the lights were left on. We hitchhiked with neighbors.


Sunday afternoon soccer ended, and The Flintster decided to check the battery again. I did not go outside, but just listened to the sounds of male voices as they became involved with the jumping process which they eventually managed to do. Whew!



Some of the conversation during that time: An older gentlemen who apparently built the complex and lives one door away claims ownership of the cats. 'My' Olivia is actually Lulu, and she did have her kittens. I've walked down to where they 'live', but I couldn't see her . I trust she will bring her babies to meet me when they are big enough.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure Flint misses his BAV, but I'm sure he is enjoying his BATV!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your place is so pretty and the view is wonderful. Thank you for the hand me downs. I love them.

    ReplyDelete