Monday, April 19, 2010

The Collection to End All Collections






As I sift through all my lifes' treasures, one of the strangest collections-and the one that made my Flintster roll his cute, little eyes at me-is my European toilet paper collection.

Collected over two summer trips to Europe with some pieces donated,

I was fascinated by the various colors and textures.

The 'government property' came from the Tower of

London. The labeled paper with one waxy side and

the other with a slight paper feel could be found at

any national site restroom. Was it labeled to prevent theft? Why would anyone want it?

4 comments:

  1. Jan - I am strangely fascinated! Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hdahaha! I love it! But I can imagine Flintster rolling his eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now you need one of my step daughter in laws one of a kind, custom decorated toilet seats. (toiluxe.com)!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll take a piece of the lavender...:)

    ReplyDelete