Saturday, February 20, 2010

A Walk into Motta

We're getting into a routine, I can tell, as Flint did his favorite Saturday morning activity. He checked out the nearby car wash, then came home and waxed our 'new' car. While he was at the car wash, I walked down to The New Old Tyme Bar where several of my former colleagues and spouses gather for Saturday breakfast.

I took a residential backstreet for about half of the walk before heading down the steep, Motta hill. The street included an olive grove, and Baby Jungle (name of a daycare center). Its sign shows Pebbles and BamBam and uses the term I have enjoyed since we first saw it years ago....'baby parking.' A very pleasant walk of 1.33 miles with a few garbage bins. Looking forward to it again, especially since I rode home in the cleanest car around, and I didn't have to walk UP the hill. Pictures later.

No comments:

Post a Comment